xisto Community
TavoxPeru

My List Of Topics And Posts

How can i save all the topics and posts i made??? I know that i can do it by accesing my control panel and then save the complete page but what i need is just only the list of this information, is there a way to get this as a HTML file only or better yet as a CVS file???Hope i'm posting in the correct place, if not, please move it to the best place.Best regards,

Hi TavoxPeru, The forum currently does not give that type of feature to export your posts and topics. However, it allows you to view your topics and posts. :-)

Hi TavoxPeru, The forum currently does not give that type of feature to export your posts and topics. However, it allows you to view your topics and posts. :-)

Ok, thanks, but don't tell me that it would be nice that the forum has this feature, i hope that in a near future it has.
Well, the only thing to do now is to manually save all my topics first, then my posts.

Best regards,

Well, the only thing to do now is to manually save all my topics first, then my posts.

Thats going to be a huge pain, theres 3 pages of topics and 27 pages of posts.
Good Luck!

Thats going to be a huge pain, theres 3 pages of topics and 27 pages of posts.
Good Luck!

Yeap i know it :):) and honestly i save only my topics because that are what i'm interested for right now.

BTW, you are at a similar situation as me, dont you???? ;)

Best regards,

BTW, you are at a similar situation as me, dont you???? :)

Nope, luckily I'm not in that situation. I'm sure there would be a way to query the database for just your topics, but I would doubt that they would try.