xisto Community
tamuna90

I Can't Turn Off My Computer problem with turning of computer...

Computer FreezeI Can't Turn Off My Computer

I have just bought an asus laptop with windows 7.When I power on after 15 minutes regardless of what I doing the laptop freezes and says windows internet explorer not responding.It won't shut down no matter what I do.I have to wait for the laptop to run out of power and then re boot.Please help 

-question by mark watkins

I canI Can't Turn Off My Computer

I can't turn off my computer .  My laptop is window 7  .It does not respond no matter what I do it and can't shut down to it. Please give me advise how can I do it?

Same problem happened to my desktop, I believe it's some kind of virus malware, I have no effective way to get it fixed, instead I have to attch the HD as a slave drive, backed up my data and reformat to get it back!

[Replying to Jimmy89,18193,119862 my computer will come back on after I turn it off .Some times right away...Other few minutes after..I have to use the the on and off buttom while it is in the shutting down stage .To shut down and then it will stay off

-reply by RON ALPHONSE