xisto Community
Lady Seluna

Killer Tattoos!

It is apparently a new fad to have a tattoo done that looks like a weapon is shoved into the front of your pants. Not only does this seem a little risky when it comes to being seen by a store owner, the police, or anyone in general - like me! But, here's another concern one should consider before attempting to get a weapon (like a gun) tattoo. A realatively recent article read:Two men trying to trace a loaded .357-caliber Magnum as a pattern for a tattoo accidentally shot themselves, the Sheriff’s Department said Monday.Robert Glasser and Joey Acosta, both 22, were treated at a hospital in El Paso, Texas, after the shooting Thursday evening in nearby Chaparral.How dumn can you get?

My father always told me : our world is governed by fanatism and foolishness.Here you show a proof of the foolisness part. And your other post shows how surprising is the power of fanatism.

Well I think that its not that foolishness ...everyone has his interests...some like to have crazy hairstyles, some wear earrings everywhere their bodyy so its normall if u keep it in a limit ....... and as far as this gun shot incident is concerneddd....accidents can happen in anythinggg.

okay, that's just plain stupid ;) . If they would have gone to a professional tatooist he would have had enough with the image of a gun.I honestly wouldn't want to have a gun-looking tatoo on my body only to let people think I'm carrying a gun, that's just sad. I'd rather take a nice looking dragon or something like that on my arms or something, that's cool :P

I don't really care for tatoos myself, but getting a gun tatoo? I'd definately prefer something else, it's also extremely stupid for people to trace a gun for a tatoo, I'm sure a professional tatooist would have a premade image of a gun that he could tatoo on. I'd probably never get a tatoo though. Sounds too painful and permanent for my liking, if I wanted it off I'd need a skin graft!

I don't really care for tatoos myself, but getting a gun tatoo? I'd definately prefer something else, it's also extremely stupid for people to trace a gun for a tatoo, I'm sure a professional tatooist would have a premade image of a gun that he could tatoo on. I'd probably never get a tatoo though. Sounds too painful and permanent for my liking, if I wanted it off I'd need a skin graft!

agree

agree

tamuna, avoid such one-word posts, mods here hate that and could consider this as spamming.
Bu the way, I moved this topic to the Life Talk forum, it's first "computer and tech" locations was not suited to this subject.