xisto Community
Sohaib1405241555

Copernic Agent Worlds best search Engine software

well guyzzz.... Im gonna share a very helpfull software with you guyz which is really going to make your life easier.

its a search engine but its not a website... its a software called copernic agent.

Copernic Agent Basic queries leading search engines to bring you back relevant, high quality results. Its intuitive user interface and search toolbar quickly allows you to make the most of the numerous included search enhancement features, making your Internet searches faster and easier than ever.Copernic Agent Basic gives you the ability to cover more of the Web and to get relevant, high quality results from more than 90 search engines grouped into categories. From a single query, Copernic Agent Basic gives you better search engine results by consulting multiple search engines at once, combining their results, removing duplicates and keeping only the very best of the information gathered from queried search engines

you can download it from its official website http://www.copernic.com/

Sohaib,

You should use quotes when you copy text from somebody else.

Politess says that you should put quotes so that we know that you repeat something said by somebody else, and politeness ask you to mention where the text comes from. Today your text comes from http://www.copernic.com/en/products/agent/index.html

I put the quotes for you today.

Next time, you should put the quotes by yourself.

Except if you try cheating, which is quite unhonest and quite forbidden here. At Xisto you should not try posting copied text in order to earn hosting point, the admins here hate that.

Regards

Yordan

Sorry mannn ... I didn't know thattt ......I have also posted copied text in my other postsssss... I'll be carefull next time

No problem, man. You simply had to learn. Now you know.

A few years ago i use a previous version of this software called Copernic 2001 or something like that, i remember that it was a nice freeware in that days, now it changes to an adware and i don't like this kind of software, so, because of that i don't install it.

Can I disable the display of advertisement banners in Copernic Agent?

The display of advertisement banners in Copernic Agent is integrated in the software. However, this function is disabled in Copernic Agent Personal/Professional.

Instead of Copernic Agent what i just download from its website is another product called Copernic Desktop Search that can be a useful tool basically as a replacement of the default search tool that comes with Windows.

Anyway, thanks for the share.

Best regards,

yes you are rightt .... there are no ads in professional version which Im using right now but unfortunately I lost the setup file and I forgot where did I download it from ..... u try searching on internettttttttt ..... and you'll get that ... they have really make the software amazing by making so many search catagories

I got the link and Im gonna share it with you here....

Sohaib : here you can only share official and free things. You can point to http://www.copernic.com/, or explain how to obtain the official installation key from copernic.com.You cannot provide us directly with your professional software nor your own installation key. This is a violation of Xisto rules. ;)