xisto Community
bttfpromo

How Many Gigs do you have?

i have 20GB. that ait enough for all i want but i aint got the money for upgrades for now. will do that later

I got 120 gigs plus a 60 gig server but i only use like 20 gigs out of the 120. i dont know why you would need more than 80 gigs. you must have good vr if your using all your 80 gigs btw.

i have 2 terra bytes woth of information on my hd's i have many hd's, can u geuss why? or whats on them, i will not say here, cuz yeah... :D

...Jeebers, do you stop pile the w word or what?
I have only 10/80 gigs do to my reformatting. :P (Never, ever used Windows Reformatter btw.)

I have 160, 40 of which are used. :P nice. The first PC I ever had had 8 gigs. Yes, 8 gigs. As you can imagine, i filled it up pretty quick...

That isn't so bad. Back in the day, my dads friend paid $1000 for 2mb.. yes megabytes of space.

yea but old days, now its new days. and things have changed....

and aren't we all glad that they have!!
My dad told me tonight actually that his first comp was $4000, and only had 8 ghz of space and was only 33mhz fast.. I died listening.