xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joseph0829

Days Of Waiting

i've been here since january 18, 2008. yet my application wasn't approved for a free host. I was just wondering and also considered asking, in general how does the admin approve or deny those pending applications under Free Hosting Request-> Free Web Hosting: New account request..

Be patient. The admins have to review a lot of requests and have other things going on in their lives ^_^ Based on the fact that they want to ensure all new members are productive members of the asta community they review each persons posts to ensure quality posts and contributions are being made. This in turn means it takes time for them to get around to new hosting applications so it might not be a super speedy response. However, if you are patient soon enough you'll have your request reviewed and if hosting is granted you'll have the best free hosting available on the net. It's well worth the wait.

i've been here since january 18, 2008. yet my application wasn't approved for a free host. I was just wondering and also considered asking, in general how does the admin approve or deny those pending applications under Free Hosting Request-> Free Web Hosting: New account request..

Maybe if in the time you waited, you read the rules instead of posting copied content for wikipedia, you would have hosting now! Why do people think that documented material on the internet needs to be copied all over the place? It would be a lot easier to find the information you really need on the internet if the search engines weren't filled will links to the same content on 50 different websites!
vujsa