xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eggie

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 best game ever

since i was playing PES3 or 4 this one is the best yet...in the versions before this one the main point of playing it was.....speedi was playing with FC Liverpool and they had Djibril Cisse than....i scored every goal and noone could do anything about it...now it's all about dribbling...you cant score a goal if you dont dribble...i like it and i hope i will be like before when i meet with my friends and we play it!PES2008 rocks!

pro evo 2008. evolution or revolution?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

There has been much debate recently over the structure of pro evolution soccer games, in relation to their fifa counterpart. One would argue that fifa each year tends to try and totally revolutionise their game whereas pro evolution soccer over the last few years have undergone an evolution. Each year small changes have amounted up and now it is clear that what was once a monkey (pro evo 1 and iss) has now become a fully functional man (2008) I salute the creaters and wish them well in their evolution as opposed to revolution of the gaming world.

-reply by Gmac-1

Since I was playing PES3 or 4 this one is the best yet...In the versions before this one the main point of playing it was...SpeedI was playing with FC Liverpool and they had Djibril Cisse than...I scored every goal and noone could do anything about it...Now it's all about dribbling...You cant score a goal if you don't dribble...I like it and I hope I will be like before when I meet with my friends and we play it!PES2008 rocks!

-reply by roberto