xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joseph0829

How Famous Is Friendster Than Myspace

Basically, here in the Philippines, Friendster was the famous social networking being used and signed up by Filipinos. Yes Friendster got the most of it. Users can edit layouts, put mp3 codes and such the like. they do have also pre-defined skins for their profile layouts. but, on the other hand MySpace was one also of the fastest growing social networking site. mostly, in America they use MySpace than Friendster they have similar services but only MySpace produce and managed their own video uploads. So, which is which, the famous one and the most used social networking site. Is it Friendster or MySpace?

I think in different countries different ones are used, for example here in Lithuania, a lot of whom are using one dot lt, now even frype dot lt is getting very popular place to hang out and myspace isn't a popular place though among people here, even though it is known.. I think this is because the local country managed services usually are full of that country people, not all people are interested being seen by foreigners or etc. In fact, myspace is something like a more multi country service ^_^Personally I don't like myspace, it "sucks" is usually slow and full of ads and unneeded stuff ;)