xisto Community
joseph0829

Meridian Proxy Servers | New Proxy For Smart Broadband

Smart Broadbans Inc. is a wireless broadband internet service provider from the Philippines. Currently offering plan 999 of upto 512Kbps for download and 384Kbps for upload. Due to some feedback of some this ISP, users have created for find other way of speeding up their download speed upto full burst a canopy can manage. Now here are some Proxy servers under meridian telecoms, and smar broadband inc.121.1.3.194 Port 8080121.1.3.200 Port 8080203.84.191.215 Port 8080.. you may use those proxy server if you only subscribed to Smart Broadband Inc.Configuring proxy servers on a specific browser may vary.

Thanks a lot, this could be useful for some gamers.There are a lot of posts around here asking how to change IP address, using such proxies avoid physically changing the IP address.I just tried the first one, 121.1.3.194 , does not seem to be so brillant, should try the next ones.

Thanks a lot, this could be useful for some gamers.There are a lot of posts around here asking how to change IP address, using such proxies avoid physically changing the IP address.
I just tried the first one, 121.1.3.194 , does not seem to be so brillant, should try the next ones.

please be reminded that this proxies will only work on Smart Broadband Inc. ^_^

thanksMeridian Proxy Servers | New Proxy For Smart Broadband

thanks a lot, this helped me on my problem on myspace videos, because it's being blocked by the server