xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Please Review My Site

Hi guys, i am still new here but i have been a web designer for almost 3 years, i just made a new design for my online games website http://www.bgames.com/ , and i'd really like to get some feedback from you guys, I'd really appreciate honest reviews! positive and negative feed backs would be appreciated!

Overall . . .

Color scheme is good. Easy to read and easy on the eye.

The lines in the background and the lines in the banner at the top are going two different directions. Don't do this. Take the lines out of the banner if you can.

Animation in the banner is small and effective. I like this.

The set as homepage and add to favorites buttons are too bulky. Make them smaller and blend them into the banner better.

Free Online Games|Free Games <~ do you need to say both of these?

Most of the text seems to be saying the same thing, could you narrow it down and get rid of the text at the bottom of the page? Nobody is going to read that after they have access to the games.

You've organized these games in 3 different sections in 3 different ways, could you possible combine these or come up with a more effective way of presenting them similar ways?

First menu . . .

Popular games, editor's choice, exculsive games, are all in orange. Why?

Other random stuff . . .

The friends sites and music codes, kind of hidden. And I think if your ads are necessary you could position them better.

There is a lot of activity on the homepage. Have you considered breaking this up?

Just to make a note, most of my comments are suggestions for improvement because I think this is more helpful and it should be what you're looking for. I do like this site, and if I was a gamer I would probably check it out.

Awesome work and best of luck,

~*~linden

Edited by linden (see edit history)