xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PHPtech

Frequent Dns Errors... Trap17 or .cjb.net?

I am working on my site and am getting DNS errors every 2 minutes or so, and was wondering is the DNS errror Xisto's name servers or my .cjb.net, my free DNS domain provider? Because I was planning to buy a .com domain and switch to that, but if it's Xisto I don't want to pay money if it might not always be up, but if it is .cjb.net then I will switch sooner.

Hi Phptech,don't think its trap's dns server. I monitor my site using https://www.siteuptime.com/ & I just checked to see if there are any problems connecting. Nope- Xisto has 100% rating/stats for today. You could also use /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi to monitor your site's up/access time etc. Don't know of any way you could check just the DNS server.. but you can check the connect thruput to your website.Probably/maybe its the cjb.net.. seem to remember reading several posts here in forumns re: the quality of their service. don't take my word though.. a search for "cjb.net" should get you to the correct posts.Hope this helps, :) RGPHNXPS- "godaddy.com" has great deals on domain names etc. & their service is extremely reliable.

Friend.You can buy a domain.a domain bought can do more thing.Just parked your domain name on cpanel of Xisto your account.I do this.This works for me 1 years no errors!Your question I think it's none of abt any provider's things. Coz the Dns domain using is FREE~PS:Godaddy.com is really a good domain registration for their low prices.:_good luck.

Thank you, I am going to do this very soon, I know, GoDaddy is the best, you can get a domain fo like 5 bucks, and by putting an ad on your site you can make that in a week.

also a while back int he tutorials section i made a tutorial for setting up your domain at godaddy.com, use the search function to find it if you need help with that stuff~ :).net's are sexy.

Didn't uni.cc stopped offering free domains about 2 months ago? I think cjb is still availible.