xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Habtastic

Neopets

Does anyone here play neopets?In my opinion it is the best Text (ish) game online.My account on Neopets has been there for 52 months now and my pet is only level 2:(.Post here your Pet level and how long your account has been there :rolleyes:Seriously if you havent checked the game out yet please do it is like awesome

Species: TechoColour: GreenGender: MaleAge: 1812 daysLevel: 19Health: 27 / 12Mood: very unhappyHunger: dyingStrength: titanicDefence: godlyMove: breakneckIntelligence: master genius (91)~ i haven't really done anything in almost a year, but i'm glad my pet is still kickin lol....handle: kindbuddhapet: chakandgodfreytip: multiple accounts allow you to gain more of the daily freebies... [thank you HoTMaiL/yahoo]+ to transfer money, just put cheap items in your shop for the amount you want from your smaller account don't worry - no one will buy the crap, and if they do, you've just pwnd a suxor+ design a script to collect your freebies, and send them along to the master+ or sell the free items from the subsidiarieseither way... it's not too difficult to get a cool million... after that... it's about investment

Edited by polarysekt (see edit history)

one game i cant stand is neopets, sorry.its really horrible and boring. also, it seems to be more like a little kids game.im assuming u play habbo? so do i. and since ur meant to be a teenager on habbo, surely your a bit too old for neopets? no one i no thinks neopets is awesome.my little brother used to play it, lol i blocked it on him :rolleyes:

This is my neopetSpecies: GrarlColour: BlueGender: MaleAge: 29 daysLevel: 10Health: 55 / 16Mood: charming!Hunger: satisfiedStrength: strongDefence: hardMove: fastIntelligence: averageI use to log in half hour every day, I don't have too much hurry to reach a great level B) Thanks for the tips, polarysekt :rolleyes:

I used to be addicted to this. I do log on often (everyday in December for Advent Calendar prizes), but not as often as I used to about 3 years ago.I am a teen, I still enjoy this game to a limited extent, I don't do much gaming anyways. I do remember when my friends used to play Neopets with me on our own accounts, that was much more fun. Punchbag Bob was sure time-consuming to defeat :rolleyes:My account is environment312 if anyone wants to know my pet statistics.