xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V2.0 Online Free Web Hosting Credit System v2 now online

Good job on the new credit system. Really nice interface you have there. I wonder if you're using the same backend as the forum system? If so, are you doing to change the theme for the forum as well? ^_^Btw, I notice some bug here at the new credit page. My credit is -7.45 shown at the index, but it's -3.45 shown at the credit page. I've checked twice. 4 point diff. Any reason for that?

I wasn't here before the change but I am glad to see that you are still updating the site constenly to make it better. These are the little things that made me so glad I found Xisto. Before then I was searching for about a half a year trying to find the perfect place for my site and I have found it. Thanks Xisto guys/girls.

Nice, even though it could redirect to Xisto Client Panel for Version 3 of Credit System, I think that would be a better solution, even though this one is good too :mellow: