xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Thang Global New MMORPG

Thang Global is a game I recently joined, and it's a great mmorpg so far, even though they don't have quests (except for the beginners quest), they have enough other aspects that balance the lack of quests:

-Nice graphics

-fast-paced battles

-Vendoring (having a shop)

-Refining your weapons and armor

-weapon combos

-6slotted combination set where you can enhance hp/mp/crit chance/attack rating/defence rating

Overal a good game, they are in Open Beta, but, with the introduction of game money for real money, they pretty much turned into a F2P game (free to play).

just check it out :)

Thang Global

o.oi tried it the otehr day... i didn't find it all too interesting haha. i mean it was ok, maybe it's just not my type.it just seemed to bland for my taste... i really love open and broad games with lots of colour, this game just didn't have it.

Thang Global is a great game.. .really addictive.Not hard to level at the start i only play a week and im lvl 43 now so i suggest you give it ago like HmmZ said. They just bought in the guild and there seems to be a few bugs but they will be fixed im sure.. Good RPg suggest u give it ago! :lol:

same with KAL online, these 2 games are oozing with gore and blood.I havent played both but I saw the game.Thang Online is like a toned down Tantra but with blood and gore.Kal Online is the same but In this game, I see monster's head dropping like melons.Both however I think has a Chinese Feel unlike Tantra which has more Indian/Hindu feel.

<p>well.. Now that thang global doesnt work.. The site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ just redirect you to the other online game DEICIDE ONLINE..? which is not as good as thang... Hopefully the game maybe opens again.. Well.. </p>-reply by addey

Hey I used to play it and it just shutted down one day i was playing and i felt so *BLEEP*ing bad, was about to lvl up too 100 and enjoy the best part.. so it was all hard work for the price and the price just slipped away .. -.- i really wanna finish what i start for 5 yr or so so if anyone knows if it open again or geting reopeneed please email me at corneliushermansen@gmail.com ( no spam plox)