xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jbitkill

My Domain

Dear Xisto, I have set up my domain name as DNS instead of Web Redirect. Can you change it back to jbitkill.astahost.com because I get page missing and things. EDIT: The domain name is browny.uni.ccjbitkill

Edited by jbitkill (see edit history)

yeah im having trouble under standing what you mean and what you want.dont domains need DNS?Xisto doesnt deal with uni.cc domains i dont think. did u want ur Xisto subdomain to redirect to your uni.cc domain or something? because thats easy enough.

I wanted to set as DNS, but the message "Page not found" comes up for /phpbb/index.php. I would like to change to domain to subdomain (jbitkill.astahost.com) so the domain name will be a redirector to jbitkill.astahost.com. If possible, is there anyway to get my points back.Easier words: Undo the domain namexxxx-jozh-xxxx

If you're hosted with Xisto and have a subdomain dot Xisto.com when that means you have a CPanel. You can change the uni.cc domain browny.uni.cc to point to Xisto namservers which are ns1.astahost.com and ns2.astahost.com Then it depends what you want, you can Park the domain or Addon the domain..If you will Park the domain, it will be the same as your root domain, I mean browny.uni.cc will point to your-subdomain dot Xisto.com !!!If you will Addon the domain, it will point to your desired directory in your root domain, I mean browny.uni.cc can point to browny.your-subdomain dot Xisto.com or to your-subdomain dot Xisto.com/browny/ !!!The part with jbitkill.astahost.com and what is the problem you're having, I am not sure I understood either..

yeah im having trouble under standing what you mean and what you want.
dont domains need DNS?

Xisto doesnt deal with uni.cc domains i dont think. did u want ur Xisto subdomain to redirect to your uni.cc domain or something? because thats easy enough.

I wanted to set as DNS, but the message "Page not found" comes up for /phpbb/index.php. I would like to change to domain to subdomain (jbitkill.astahost.com) so the domain name will be a redirector to jbitkill.astahost.com. If possible, is there anyway to get my points back.
Easier words: Undo the domain name

xxxx-jozh-xxxx

Yes, we do handle uni.cc domains as long as they have DNS propagation.

our nameservers are:

ns1.astahost.comns2.astahost.com

xboxrulz