xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crystal

What Should I Do! I want to get a free webhost

Hi! I am crystal ! I come from china,I usually go to the chinese forum!although I am just graduate from university, But my English still is poor.I can read English,and I see 《friends 》,which with English caption.That mean I can catch you when you say english! But I don't konw how can I get enough credits to win a free webhost! Can you help me? Thanks very much!

ok, the more you post (like you did) you recieve more hosting credits. As soon as you reach 10, you can get package 1. 30, package 2. Hope that helped. :)

each time you post you will recieve some credits, you will need 10 for the basic package. it isnt that hard to get 10 credits, just continue to remain active on these forums and make good posts. once you get 10 credits than you may post a request in the request forum for some hosting.

Try and avoid making short, pointless posts; they won't count towards you earning free hosting. Remember that applications are manually reviewed, and all of the requestee's posts are looked over. If the majority of them in no way contribute anything (ie. they are spam), your application will probably be denied.

Don?t worry about the poor english level. Fortunately people here is clever and usually know what you are meaning although you don?t write it properly... and if there are misunderstandings, you can always explain further later. :)

I found it quite easy to earn enough credits. I don't think it would be any different for you, even if you don't speak english very well. The more you participate around here the better off you are. I personally enjoy the posts on this board so posting enough to earn the credits is a no brainer. Find a topic you like and start reading through and reply, just keep the posts relevant and you'll do just fine.

Hi! I am crystal ! I come from china,I usually go to the chinese forum!although I am just graduate from university, But my English  still  is poor.I can read English,and I see 《friends 》,which with English caption.That mean I can catch you when you say english! But I don't konw how can I get enough credits to win a free webhost! Can you help me? Thanks very much!

66217[/snapback]

Don't worry about your English when posting, from what I've read you'll do just fine. The more English you use, the better you'll get at it. For the record, I am Belgian. My native tongue is Dutch (or Flemish if you want to be pedantic LOL), my second language (officially) should be French, however in my case it's English :)

Just make sure you don't fall into using the "u shud no tis", the chat slang. It's quite hard to decipher, well not that hard, but it can be a strain for some. I personally or ignore those who post with that type of "language" or comment and tell them to use proper English B)

In case you're at loss and can't come up with a certain words, just describe it. I am sure they'll get what you mean :)

Fortunately people here is clever and usually know what you are meaning although you don´t write it properly... and if there are misunderstandings, you can always explain further later.

You see, we all know that he or she meant to say "people are clever".
It's all good!

they are right. dont worry about your english as long as we all undertand each other! and we are all smart here... we can figure things out... so just enjoy and keep on posting!!!! goodluck!!!