xisto Community
bttfpromo

Google's new logo

Google's logo as of today is a swimming greek god with a trident :)we ought to be collecting these google logo's for posterity.

will search my image archives and will set up a page of google logos
i have collected so far. :) i will be asking for your contributions soon,
so if you are collecting google logos as well, do some digging now. :(

LOL! seems i dont need to search my archives any longer. Googlekeeps tabs of its doodle logos here.

if you are interested in such fun art from google, just check the
site out. they keep every logo they had from 1999 to the present.
have fun! :D

I was already ready to reply to the first post to tell you that I remembered seeing it somewhere before. I admit though that I do not remember Google having such a nice orderly website area dedicated to their logos though. Did you notice the subtle theme for Christmas (2009) with the growing post cards?

Today google have olympics logo. They did some changes for the regionwise i guess. Some part of the world have still default logo while india and us have olympics logo. not all country portals are updated so far.

Google changes it's logos everyday, or at least at very important dates, birthdays, events and similar activities. I always like to click at these logos. Google has created such a beautiful tradition. I have read some article on this some time ago.

I noticed the Google logo has changed. I dont know if you all noticed it but the logg had changed slightly. I dont mean the themed logos we always see I mean the actual logo has changed. I couldnt quite put my finger on it for a while but it has no shadow and looks more brighter. and probably something else. The colors might still be in the same order but definitely there is a change thats happening also when you search a different par comes up on the side i think its on the left hand side have a look at the actuall logo. If you see the themed one then go into images and look at the word Google on the header you'll notice a difference. I noticed the change a few weeks back on my desktop computer but the change only came though on laptop a week later so it might also not have changed cause of you cache settings if thats the case delete the cache i think and you should see the updated logo.