xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arbitrary

Hosting Not Coming Back

I was inactive for a few days and had negative credit. Then, I came back and posted until I had 11 credits, which should have allowed my site to go back up automatically. Unfortunately, this is not happening. My site is still down nearly 24 hours after posting.

It's url is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I'm not sure what's going on, but some feedback here would certainly be nice. Thank you! :rolleyes:

the suspension script works very well, infact it works perfectly. Its the hosting cancellation script that plays up, it doesn't remove you from the [HOSTED] group, but still kills your hosting. The fact that he has gone past the +4 credits you need to un-suspend your account and it still hasn't worked (after a few hours) leads me to believe that there might be something wrong with the script.

I believe when OpaQue was upgrading servers the connection to database server was lost--perhaps this resulted in inability to reinstate you.I have manually unsuspended your account via WHM and your domain/account is working now.Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great one!