xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haron

Favourite Gun

I love the plasma gun. My favourite quake gun ever was definately the hyperblaster in quake 2. I used to rock with that gun, I wish they had that one in quake 3. The BFG is actually going to make an appearance in the doom movie starring the rock. Does anybody know what sort of guns they are going to have in the upcoming release of quake 4? I really havn't heard much about it, I would have though that there would have been much more hype about it at the moment. Quake, what a series of games.

i dont love guns, its bettre tank or plain!!!!!You know that nasa maded laser gun!That is a very big rifle!i read very small text abot that,do anybody know more?

I love RailGun...

Instagib is one of my favorite mod... 1 shoot 1 kill

66291[/snapback]

Yer me too, but don't you find that instagib can get a boring as it is just point and click

All depends what game.In Quake 1, I am a big fan of the Rocket Launcher like everyone else. I also like the grenade launcher for doing crazy jumps, and the Lightning Gun is nifty too. Quake 2 I never played, but in Q3 its the Rocket Launcher, Rail gun, and the Plasma Gun. I love its fast rate of fire and how it doesn't spread, Reminds me of the Plasma Gun from UT1999. I hate the Link Gun in the new UTs, doesn't do the old gun justice :unsure:In UT99 its gotta be the Minigun or the Shock Rifle. Love those. Also, the Sniper. That is a favorite of mine in all Unreal games. In UT2004, its the Rocket, Flak, Minigun, and of course the Shock Rifle.Actually, shock rifle is one of my favorite weapons in any game I have played. Good solid reach-out-and-punch-someone gun.

Flak Cannon for any UT, I Just love that thing, coming in a close second is the lightning gun.. HEADSHOT ;) In Quake, It jsut simply has to be the rocket launcher.. All the way baby!

Im a big fan of sniper rifles, nothing beats headshots across the map. but in close quarters im a melee god. Its fun to run in circles around someone, confuse them and clock'em on the back of the head.

Actually, shock rifle is one of my favorite weapons in any game I have played.  Good solid reach-out-and-punch-someone gun.

157202[/snapback]

I agree, shock rifle is my favourite too, especially the enhanced one... :)

hah!!! the best weapon is by far the flak cannon (at least it is in 2003).... especially when you have double damage and beserk! (serious it happened to me once) :) also Zoom Instagib is mad fun. pretty lame on Deathmatch and a little bit lame on Team Deathmatch, but sooooo good in capture the flag and especially bombing run.... lol one time we put the UT2004 demo on the school computers and played 12 player Instagib CTF on Facing-classic. absolutely mental. i think after 40 minutes the score was 1-0... the only way to get to the other teams base was to make 50 kills and then use the "invisible" adrenaline move. frustrating, but some of the most fun you'll ever have.peace out

Whether you talk about game-weapons or not, I really do not like guns, nor any kind of fire weapon. Lol, I guess for most americans is quite normal the use (and abuse) of these kind of items.

Anyway, I must say that guns n' roses weren't that bad hehehe ;) LOL

Cheers!!! :)