xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
josephh

Free Reliable Webhosting Offer

Host your own domain or subdomain at freewebhosting offered by freehostingnow{dot}comFree Web Hosting: 10GB disk space,10 GB BandwidthFeatures: PHP, MYSQL, FTP,WYSIWYG editorUNLIMITED DatabasesControl Panel with Ad-FREE Hosting One click install of 20 popular applications <<live link removed>>

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Advertising URL will be removed.

Well besides the fact that this seems like just plain advertising....A couple things about this host:first of all, with no ads or anything...how in the world does this host stay up? I am confused about what exactly is supporting this host?I haven't even tried signing up for this, but it just seems like one of those hosts that is too good to be true, and will be down shortly, or maybe never provides you with what they say sort of deals.

It's not too good to be true. It's true.The advertisement just doesn't mention all features. And soon you'll findout that it has many ridiculous restrictions. And to remove all restrictions you should upgrade (and pay with discount).

And there was the catch... I do see that it is post also, but I still haven't seen anything different than what Xisto has told me from the very start. It said to go ahead and read many tutorials and posts regarding Xisto and what is granted to users; and what is required in return.It sounds like this other host site is luring people in and then expecting payment for upgrades or for partial site manipulations... I don't like the sound of that. I mean by all means I hope you enjoy what this site has to offer, but I am good where I am.

Not worth my time, but hopefully the purpose of you posting this on the forums is to help people, not make money for yourself with some kind of scam. And why host with any other free host but Xisto? Xisto is awesome. Not alot of strings attached besides posting in forums to stay active.  - Trinifawk

I was here long ago (i forgot my pass and i think i changed email, couldnt remember my username even and im probably -500 credits on that 1 by now) Since then, i have searched for a good host in which i didnt have to post or do anything, i found this, there realy is no such thing, i thought i had found one, but it shutdown with no explanation taking everything with it after a month.so yeah, i like asta the best, and now i have time to post, so im happy.

lol its another one of them crappy hosts from that same company that just goes making thousands of different hosting companies that offer the same things and the designs are pretty much the same but with different colours. and someone always comes on this forum advertising all the new ones that they make.and they all use layeredpanel because they are all the same. they wouldnt even have enough money for cpanel.

I've seen a million of these site, the all have the same layout.I tired signing up for one, but as soon as I clicked the "submit" link, i took me straight back to where I started.Looks to me like a major flop.

Well, it's pretty apparent to me that some of these websites have free hosting so that the users would want to eventually subscribe to some sort of upgraded service plan. I wouldn't think it's any different with this hosting service. Has anyone had any positive experiences with this host?At least with Xisto there's no catch. You know what you get upfront. And there's a lot of reliable support. Best, trinifawk