xisto Community
Chesso

Need A Name....

Not yet, I'm looking at Chri-soft.com intstead of going chrisoft.org, I just don't like the sound of having .org lol.Just waiting on my domain registar to either fix the issue I have been getting, or to manually setup the domain and register it on my behalf.I have started a little work on the site, just some little fixes and modifications from the chessoscorner.com one, I also made another thread in "graphics" about my little layout/banner/logo delimna lol.

I have never been able to come up with a web site name that I have been excited about... but then I wanted to simplify things and come up with something catchy and meaningful. It didn't click until I wanted to make my revamped version of my personal site into a family site.I went by such names as Welcome to the page with no name.... and that was oddly catchy. Then I would get bored and at that point I would just try to do little changes... Welcome to the new installment. Then it was my web concept. I would just try to make things catchy.I always am changing my nicks too. It comes with being a try gamer.... so skedad came from me being a dad to my kids sky, kari and even. So yeah, they just come right to me... hahaha...Now technical, business oriented sites, they were tough ones. I even dropped my last freelance page and didn't really feel like retrying until it all clicked. I think that the funny part of coming up with a business name is to just not pull any punches...Example of this would be to just simplify it. Lets say you were John Smith and you wanted to do software.... JSware... I really don't know... but I think incorporating who you are sometimes might make it easier for the non PS users... maybe it makes it easier for them to remember, too.Ok, this was an entry off the top of my thought process, and I ran with it. I really do like your concepts, though. And even though it took me over 5 years to finally solidify a name... maybe you will have better luck... Just don't let it bog you down, and it may come to you...* If you already have found your site name as I am typing... congrats! *

That JSware is actually a good idea.CSware might sound too tied to the likes of Counter Strike though, but it works reasonably in your case I think lol.I haven't thought of much else up thus far though, still waiting for registar to fix the site issues.