xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Polish Joke

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl(L: is Lawyer, P: is Polishman) Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well, until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions: L: Have you any grounds? P: Yes, an acre and half and nice little home. L: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case? P: It made of concrete. L: I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge? P: No, we have carport, and not need one. L: I mean. What are your relations like? P: All my relations still in Poland. L: Is there any infidelity in your marriage? P: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player. L: Does your wife beat you up? P: No, I always up before her. L: Is your wife a nagger? P: No, she white. L: Why do you want this divorce? P: She going to kill me. L: What makes you think that? P: I got proof. L: What kind of proof? P: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say: "Polish Remover" ;);) Have a Great Day Ev'rybody!

This is a funny one, usually when reading jokes I can imagine the end, but this time you got me, didn't thought anything like that ;-D