xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello Astahost

Hello,This is one of the most dedicated community to hosting websites i have seen, i like the credit system, seems to work well..Brilliant work congratulations Xisto..Well i am Australian and am looking forward to hosting a website with Xisto, just wondering what features come with the package of 30 credit points like (cpanel, html, css, php, mysql database..and cgi, and ssl etc), because i have tryed other free hosts but they dont look as organised as you guys are and you dont get much features with your website. Anyway back to the part where i said i am Australian, i am 18 years old and i am currently studying at tafe in a Diploma of Information technology (software development) and am almost finished my course which will get me into a Degree of Bachelor of Information Technology cant wait...Well Asthost is the best free hosting service i have seen i am sticking around to earn some credits.. Hello AstahostFrom Sforce86

Both hosting plans (10/30 credits) have the same configuration - only the space and bandwidth differ. That includes, but is not limited to: cPanel, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, statistics, webmail, backup utility, file manager, addon/parked domain names, subdomains etc.We hope you enjoy your "stay" at Xisto ;)

One question... how much database space are you giving? I am planning to make a forum site for my organization. I already have 10mb in use from another server but i plan to move it all here.. ;)