xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.:Brian:.

Jellyfish.com Like ebay in Reverse

I came across a website where you can get products cheaper in their store, because company's compete for your business. And then they also have live shows where it is like ebay in reverse. The price keeps falling until all of the items sell out...

Not only that but you can play games in the live show that allow you to earn cash that you can use towards jellyfish.com purchases for free. It is really fun to participate in, and very addicting. (and yes this is real and is not a scam)

Sign-up now
(that is a referral url, I would appreciate it if you used it, but if you don't feel like it you can either use it and remove my name from the referral box or just go to jellyfish.com)

These forums are like a time portal.. interesting to see a link to a site that no longer exists.. because it probably just didn't pay and couldn't last.As much as there is a ghost feeling of these forums, it's like they are so very much alive and you get to see the past and participate with it as well.