xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ronel

Not Getting My Hosting Points(tutorial)

Can anyone help or validate this?I had a tutorial, and I waited for days on the points.I had not recieved a single point from that tutorial, though some say I got the points.Plese help me everyone!

does it really matter?ur gonna be making more points kicking up a stink about it than u would have got for the tutorial.i often dont get points or lose a few but does it bother me? no, get over it, uve been going on about it for days.

My experience has been that you get the points for a tutorial immediately upon hitting the submit button, the only thing that might confuse you is that when you go to check your posted text a second time, you get a message saying there has been some kind of error. But the fact is that your tutorial at that point has been queued and is now pending approval.Personally, I don't like not being able to double-check or proof-read the text a second or third time, so I made a habit of staying away from the tutorials section, and posting my tutorials in the discussion forum that most closely matches the contents of my tutorial.If you weren't paying close attention to your credit score right before and right after posting your tutorial, you might have missed the differential. I know it happened to me several times, and I learned to check the credit system by closely watching my credit score.My conclusion is that the credit system works as advertised.

moshanks, I think you need to worry about your posts before you worry about how many credits you need! In your last 6 posts, the most you have said is 8 words (the eight words above!) If you attempt to apply for posting with your current posts, I can almost guarantee that it will be denied!Make some worthwhile posts, not just one liners, or in your case one worders! That aside, for the starter package its 10 credits, default package 30 credits.