xisto Community
november1405241549

Can Anyone Help With Html/coding?

I am fairly good with HTML and invisionfree, however, I found this one 'graphic' (for lack of a better term) that I just HAVE to have. Unfortunatly the site that I found it on is closed so I have no way of contacting the maker.

SITE: http://w11.zetaboards.com/DanseMacabre/index/

Under the first Catagory title (Danse Macabre London) there is a three section 'box' where there is a list on the left hand side, a paragraph in the center, and a scrolling list on the right hand side. That is what I want but I can't figure out the code and I'm not sure (when I can finally get that code) where to place the code at. Can anyone help with finding that code?

Much appriciated,
-Nov

Im not quite sure what you are trying to ask, but I have assumed that you wanted the scrolling text within their 3rd body section. Well the code that they have used is just a marquee tag that scrolls a block of text up, with a added attribute where when the mouse hovers over the area the marquee would stop in its tracks. But if you want the actual code that they have used to implement that feature I have extracted what they have implemented:<marquee height="200" width="200" onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrollamount="1.5" style="Filter:Alpha(Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, StartY=90, FinishX=0, FinishY=0);"><font face="verdana" color="grey">To explain the tags usuage, marquee is the tag that causes your surrounded object to scroll. The height and width that are defined assigns the size of the area that the object scrolls to. Onmouseover"this.stop()" is as it sounds when the user hovers their mouse over the area the marquee would stop indefinitely. Onmouseout"this.start" is basically just to restart the scrolling as the mouse leaves the area of the object. Direction assigned to up is the direction that the object will be moving or scrolling. Scrollamount is what I would believe the speed at how it moves or scrolls. and the "style" should be self explanatory since its just attributes to style the area. At first glance this feature make look like its hard to implement and may assume that its a javascript, but in actuality its just a <marquee> tag. I hope that I was able to answer what you were trying to ask.

This helped a great deal but really what I am asking is for that whole little section. I want to be able to put the entire secton at the top of my board the way he did. (The list on the left, the paragraph in the middle, AND the scrolling text). Would you do that as one larger Code or three seperate codes. Where would you place those codes within your Admin CP?