xisto Community
scab_dog

I Found A Picture Of Xbox 2 XBXO 2 Picture

Do you like the picture of this XBOX 2 or the normal XBOX?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definately a fake, it looks way to similar to the first one, and I doubt that microsoft would be stupid enough to release it like that. The colours are horrable and it looks uber chunky, If microsoft were to release this I know I would either, get my bro's artist friend to paint it like he did my PSX (I have one awesome Darth Maul PSX now!) or just not buy it!

Looks okay, but I HIGHLY doubt it's real. I don't think Microsoft would make it that odd whitish color, and the picture's too grainy to be anything official. And it's not going to be called Xbox 2, it'll be the Xenon. AND I don't think they would make it have the same exact design only slimmer.@GGG - Are you kidding me? Yeah, the PS2 looks better than the Xbox, but they both look stupid.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

if thats the new xbox2 then it looks super ugly i thought it was going to have the same colors but the size of the xbox is thinner , it looks completely ugly heck even the xbox 1 looks better than it. I would say it is a completely fake image of a xbox2

I think its a pretty cool design. I wish it could be a little bit different from the original xbox because that would probably help it sell a little more. I do like the design of the original xbox and I hope they dont change the controllers becuase i like them alot and I know some people say they are too big but they arent i think they are better the ps2's controllers. But the design is still pretty cool but I hope they change it a little bit more.

i dont like de xbox ... but the xbox2 ... damn is horrible .... this guys of microsoft never made good designs ... i think the have to make an effort ...if the xbox design is horrible ... the xbox 2 design sucks

Aren't these pictures a bit old? We've all seen the final Xbox 360 from the leaked MTV images. It's the same as the one over here, and now there are only a few hours till they are shown. I am not expecting great things from this console. We'll see what it turns up to be and how it's going to fare with the Sony PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo Revolution at E3 next week.