xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XyberForce

My Sigs My best sigs that Ive made so far

These signatures are quite interesting. I think I like the second one best. That being said, I think the font of the second one--that of the words on the top left corner, could be changed to suit the rest of the signature. Right now it seems a bit out of place and misaligned when compared to the rest of the words on the image. The image in the background is really a nice touch. :-P The first one is good, but I think it looks too much like a logo than a signature. For a logo on the cover of something that would look brilliant, but for a standalone sig I think you'd be better off adding some other graphics into the mix just so the letters don't look so plain they way they do right now. I like the colors though--just the plainness irks me a bit.Finally, the third one. I think the white behind the text on the left side of the third one is a bit...off. It just doesn't seem to fit well with the rest of the signature, especially the darkness of the right side. Nonetheless, I like how the greenish background fits well with the picture on the right. Perhaps if you change the background behind the text you'll make everything look even better. ;-)Good luck and these are really a great start for someone who's new to making sigs!

Well i like the second one the best. the first one is okay but there are unneed blurs in there whichi think you possiblay coulda add different things to make it more interesting. and the second one seems desent the third is okay but the blur eh. But im guessing these were one of your begining sigs but over all i rate them 3/5 good job and hope to see more from you