xisto Community
Mordent

Revo Uninstaller Freeware Cleanup Program

I've been talking this sort of thing over in another thread, and thought it would be useful if I put a download link here. Revo Uninstaller is a great little bit of freeware that can clean your registry, cookies, temporary files and a load of other things. It's small in size and free forever (or so I believe), so you could definitely try it out. To date I've got no complaints with it.

Revo Uninstaller

If you've got any thoughts on it feel free to share them. :blink:

I agree with you, this freeware is an excelent option if you don't want to deal with the Windows Add/Remove Programs applet.

I don't know which version you have installed but the latest release of Revo Uninstaller is version 1.80 and includes the following tools and utilities:

Uninstaller

Hunter Mode

Auto Start Manager

Windows Tools Manager

Junk Files Cleaner

Browsers History Cleaner

Office History Cleaner

Windows History Cleaner

Unrecoverable Delete Tool

Evidence Remover

If you want to give it a try download the latest release of Revo Uninstaller

One more thing, a Portable version is available too, and you can download the Portable version of Revo Uninstaller here.

Best regards,

I used it a year ago, all I remember was effective but clutsy. It often got into an unfrozen state of no exit.

Well it is a pity, in my case i don't have any problem with this software, all features of it works perfectly.
Do you try this newer version???

Best regards,

PS: what means clutsy????

No, it was when I was on Windows, I uninstalled it maybe June last year.Clutsy means clumsy, it didn't flow well, and stopped for too long too often.

Ok, thanks for the information about Clutsy, and BTW i speak spanish :o .Best regards,