xisto Community
jimmy89

Updating Values In A Text Box

synchronizing a text box and a subformUpdating Values In A Text Box

if I have a form containing a text box and a subform. . I want the data in the subform to be filtered or changed at the same moment I enter a new charachter in the text box . 

-reply by mohammed mostafa abdelmottaleb

Conditional FormattingUpdating Values In A Text Box

Hi,

I have a worksheet with a column "D" for due dates and a column "O" representing the status of a query. There are three different statues to the query. "Completed","Actionned" and "Action required". The 1st once entered turns the interior.Colorindex to green (3) the 2nd to orange (46) and the 3rd to yellow (6). When due date is <= DateSerial(Year(now),Month(now),day(now)) then column "O" on the same row where the date is entered, will turn red for "Actionned" and "Action required". However it will stay green if "Completed" is in column "O" of that specific row.

I have managed to make this macro work but only in worksheet_change(byval target as excel.Range) and I would like it to work without having to double click on the cell above the one I have entered for the colour coding to appear. I would also like to use the workbook_open() feature as I would need the due date to appear as soon as the workbook is opened and not when I simply enter new information in a subsequent row.

Can this be done and if so how? Any coding would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time.

-question by David

Populate Userform.textbox based on value in a cellUpdating Values In A Text Box

Hi,

I have a userform I need to populate based on information in rows. I have a column "R" where I have generated random numbers that form the ID stamp. Based on that ID stamp I would like to select the relevant columns of information within the said row where the ID number I have selected match.

ie col1 ... Col2... Col3 ... Col4 etc... ColR(ID Stamp)

xxx ...Dddd...Ffffff... Eeee...1234

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I get the userform to select either 1234 or 4578. If I select 1234 then the information in each of those columns for that row will populate the userform in the respective textboxes. I then want to change the information in the textboxes and then copy it back to the worksheet from whence they came but with the new information now residing in them:

ie col1 ... Col2... Col3 ... Col4 etc... ColR(ID Stamp)

kkkk ...Jjjjjj...Ffffff... Yyyy...1234

Can this be done and if so please let me know. That would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.        

-question by David

input and saving userformUpdating Values In A Text BoxHi , I am just starting to know VBA, I have the following problem. I made the user form exactly like I want it for this section but do not know how to connect and update the textboxes.

What I want is the following.
The user will first click to open list box and than select a number which is in column A. Than the user have to enter data in around 20 text boxes and than I want that data to be saved in the columns specified in the code but the row according to the list box. 
Does anybody have something like that or know how to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Hans