xisto Community
dserban

Photoshop Is Sooo Last Generation ;)

This is a funny as hell video about MS Paint, made by Macenstein, a group of bored Mac users with too much time on their hands. This is the same news outlet that brought you the unspecified Pizza restaraunt that went bankrupt after moving onto Vista.

The funniest quotes from this video:

"The future is right around the corner"

"The future is now"

"The future is in the past"

Check out the 3D Pipes screensaver in the background :blink:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Now, to be fair, here's a time-lapsed YouTube video titled "How to paint the Mona Lisa with Microsoft Paint"

Screenshot:

Posted Image

or this one "How to draw a car in Microsoft Paint":

Screenshot:

Posted Image

He might have been using a PC pen but either way it just goes to show that it's all about the artist's talent rather than about the software.

I cannot agree with you more - it definitely is how much one practices. For a creative outlet the different software are just tools.

If that mona lisa one is real, wow!You should have a look at the second car that dude makes, it's so good. Some people cant even do that with their own hands on paper/canvas whatever. Let alone on MS paint.Just thinking of a way to make it not real, unbelievable.

The car video didn't load for me too, it was removed from youtube, due to some copyright, at least it says so on youtube.. Well, I guess photoshop is a better version of Paint, even though that's not true, for different graphics you need to use different tools, for this case different software, if people with talent using a paint program can do things like that, imagine what talented people can do with Photoshop, Gimp and similar tools, imagine what those kind of people can do with software which can render, Cinema 4D and etc.Most of you play games, from where do you think graphics appear? A lot of whom, even though I don't know, played old games, everything was drawn by designers, artists using some software.. Even though I doubt MS Paint is as good as Deluxe Paint, which was really a superb program some time ago and most of stuff was created with it, even Cinema 4D is quite old, but I don't remember any games with those kind of graphics rendered in the old days, except for pictures..I think it's the same as some people can draw/paint on paper some can't, so some people can draw on computers, some can't even imagine how it's possible to put a pixel with a pixel and get something :rolleyes: I never could understand designers/artists how the hell they can do that, it's really a talent. :P