xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheBoutique-

Windows XP and VISTA

errrm, actualy ... there have been numerous topics dealing about this, you should check out the topics in the war of the OS subforum.

a debate about this never stops here at Xisto, we all debate about it in other topics.theres heaps and this one is just another one.anyway i hate XP but love vista

well i can say that vista can be pretty unreliable because of the driver problems. :P

and i can say that xp can also be pretty unreliable because since most use it, most hackers and virus-makers test their "masterpiece" on windows xp. :P:P:P:P:P

about xp(maybe also vista), i say windows i mean microsoft is robbed in billions of pesos(not dollars, for $1 = Php45.00) in here because of the piracy in here(i think).

to the microsoft company: ( :P:P;) )

to some who could not afford a thousand and five hundred pesos(about $33.33): ( :o:P:P )

maybe that company will find this post right now and start campaigning here!

HIDE ILLEGAL MICROSOFT PRODUCT SELLERS!!! :P:D:D

------------

on the other hand.....

i say both are pretty good these days....(don't you agree?)

Edited by Ronel (see edit history)

I disagree. XP is pretty good. Vista is still not able to be trusted. I'll wait for at least the first service pack before i reinstall it. Though China got a pretty sweet deal, didn't they? $66 for Vista? At that price, it's hard to beat.