xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sierrad

Devil May Cry 3

i dont have the game yet but i think it looks really good it looks a lot better than Devil May Cry 2 which i thought wasn't very good at all, i might get it some time soon but i'll probably just wait until the price drops or i see it keep

I got DMC3. It's great although it's really difficult even if you play it in easy mode.Apart from that it's an excellent action-adventure game with solid,sharp graphics and many gameplay options. I suggest it for all PS2 owners, especially to those who are fan of this kind of games.

I want it, but I can't get it. No PS2. I beat DMC2...fun game...I also read the comics...I have a big awesome poster in my room...

I would definantly love to Get the game but my mom hates rated M games and she says no. So i have to go to friends and play it for 10 mins soon. It looks hella kool and it fits the fighting style for games that i am into so it will make it much funner for me.

Hurgh...I hate hate HATE it when parents restrict games based on ratings. Ratings just give a general description. The parent should actually look at the game before making decisions...DMC3 is barely what you would call a bad game. I've seen worse things on the NEWS...Also, my local gamestop won't give me M rated games until I'm 17 (2 more months), so I've officially disowned them. =P

I've played Devil May Cry 3, and in my opinion, Capcom has done some good. I was very afraid that DMC3 would end up like the horror that was DMC2, but thankfully it is like the first one but improved upon. The fighting system is great and allows for alot of freedom in style, and the bosses for the most part are difficult and well thought out. As always, it's a little too short for my tastes, but that only shows that it's a good game. Who wants a game that they feel is too long?

Hm, let's see...anyone who plays Everquest, or WoW, or City of Heroes, or Star Wars Galaxies, or Final Fantasy XI, or...should I go on? =PFor some games it's good to go on for a long time, others it's best to make it quick and clean.And...what's wrong with DMC2? It wasn't that bad...