xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
green_fire

Green_fire looking for army members

Is it a text based game? It looks cool I guess but the font is too contrast. I dont think I could ever play this textbased game unless they offered alternate tempates or something. You should probably discribe the game a little better then you did. I have no idea what it is about from your post (other then it has to do with armys or something). @ethergeek The terms are very short but they seem to have terms all over the place (not just in the textbox). However I dont see exactly why they wouldnt let you reffer there site. They are (in my opinion at lest) the ones that are benifity by someone adevertising their website.If you could add my detail about this site I may try it out and make an account,Sparkx

Yay good job on finding a new MMORPG ! I luv online mmorpg like this . Its simply the best . I also think the fonts are to contrast hurting my l33t eyes . But 1 thing arnt u not allowed to post ref links ?