xisto Community
Victim

Domainlagoon Dietzel Dietzel

Posted Image

Free domain names from Dietzel & Dietzel for just completing a few offers?

We have 525 offers worth $2678.01

Domain Lagoon is the only site on the internet that is able to offer 100% FREE DOMAIN NAMES to its 100% FREE Members. (USA ONLY) At Domain Lagoon we do not require our members to sign up for anything that requires them to pay anything out of their pocket. We have teamed up with many sponsors who just want you to fill out a simple survey. You can complete our entire program and be qualified for your domain typically in under twenty minutes!

Our program has been founded by a few private individual who thought it would be great to offer free domain names once again. This has not occured in years. Yes many web hosts and other sites offer free domain names when you signup for their package or pay a year in advance. We offer you a domain absolutely free. The domain is registered in your name so you retain full ownership of it after completing our program! We even provide you a full management console to control the domain from. We have all the same features that you would have if you ordered your domain name from one of the big expensive site. We now offer FREE URL Redirection service with all domains.

(Quote from their main page)

I am working on getting a domain name on this site, and once I do that, I will use that domain and get it hosted on here. It just kinds works out! :P I hope you guys enjoy this site...

DomainLagoon

Edited by Victim (see edit history)

Are these Lagoon sites yours? You seem to advertise them a lot.
xboxrulz

Nah, I just want referrals. When my referrals complete offers, I get 20% of whatever they get. :P I also want to get my credits up.

Would I be allowed to host a warez site with Xisto hosting?

Would I be allowed to host a warez site with Xisto hosting?

Please read the rules.If you write down your own program (for instance I have a small C program saying "hello world" ) you may host it here at Xisto.
If you are not the owner, if it's a copywrighted software and you don't have written permission from the copywright owner, you cannot host it here at Xisto.

Please read the rules.If you write down your own program (for instance I have a small C program saying "hello world" ) you may host it here at Xisto.
If you are not the owner, if it's a copywrighted software and you don't have written permission from the copywright owner, you cannot host it here at Xisto.

No! I was NOT planning on hosting illegal programs on Xisto. It would basically be FILLED with links to programs.

I was also wondering it I could use it as just a directory to store files. That would be REALLY awesome. It could save me so much HD space! My HD is only 80 GB, so I need space to store my stuff.

my domain was also free and its like easier, heaps easier to do the offers.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ sign up to the sites, dont even have to do anything on them.get some points and order a domain.

CONSOLE
I just gotta test this :P
Edited by Sten (see edit history)

No! I was NOT planning on hosting illegal programs on Xisto. It would basically be FILLED with links to programs.
I was also wondering it I could use it as just a directory to store files. That would be REALLY awesome. It could save me so much HD space! My HD is only 80 GB, so I need space to store my stuff.

OK, two questions here, so, two answers.
1) Hosting files or showing links is the same problem. If you write down your own programs, you may post links to your programs here. If they are copywrited programs, and you don't own the copywright (for instance Crosoft Programs) you cannot put links to these programs.
2) Remember that your disk space here is 500 Megs. So, it will not save a lot of space from your 80 GB disk ! You can put some precious files (like the letter you are writing to your girl-friend) temporarily just in case of hard drive failure, but your account is definitively not really usable as a backup device.

No linking of illegal content either.
xboxrulz

In that case, I don't need hosting. I need another reason to need hosting. I was gonna make a small Warez site. Something like Blackbay or Warez-BB, only it would be smaller.

EDIT: NO ILLEGAL LINKING ALLOWED, EDIT BY XBOXRULZ

In that case, you really have to look for hosting somewhere else : Xisto is not a warez site. You can sell here the software you wrote by yourself, or the tee-shirts you designed with your nice hands, or even the songs you sing with your friends, but you cannot put a warez site here.

In that case, you really have to look for hosting somewhere else : Xisto is not a warez site. You can sell here the software you wrote by yourself, or the tee-shirts you designed with your nice hands, or even the songs you sing with your friends, but you cannot put a warez site here.

Alright. Would I be allowed to put some MP3s on here and make it a little music player?

Alright. Would I be allowed to put some MP3s on here and make it a little music player?

Same thing. if you bought the distribution rights from the music houses, you can. If you did not buy the distribution rights from Columbia or from CBS or from the other music companies, you cannot put mp3's here. Except if it the music you composed by yourself and you play on your own guitar, and nobody else is trying to sell it ?

theres alot of things u arent allowed to host here victim. u probably wont find a free host where u are allowed to host warez stuff, and some paid hosts. get ur own server or something that ur allowed to host it on and go nuts with that :P

theres alot of things u arent allowed to host here victim. u probably wont find a free host where u are allowed to host warez stuff, and some paid hosts. get ur own server or something that ur allowed to host it on and go nuts with that :P

Just curious, but how would you know if I had the distribution rights?

Not saying I am going to pretend I do, just asking? :P