xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

What Do You Like Best?

What do you like best?????  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i love hip-hop i made this cos i wanted to see which poeple like more i think it will between rock and hip-hop myself

I grew up in a rock family, so I can't get away from it. I like everything from straight ahead rock to thrash. But nothing whiny. :) I also like some weird music that probably doesn't have a catagory. And old Motown.

i voted for RNB. i dunno... i really like it! i saw that many are rockers here. i also like it, sometimes, when im in the mood for it. sometimes, it all depends on your mood... what you feel like listening to,.=)

I'm into all types of music, but my heart really belongs to rock and all of the subgenres. Ska, Indie, Alternative, Powerpop, Punk, Hardcore, Acoustic, "Emo" (quotations because I don't think it really exists :) )...I'll listen to anything, because music is just an amazing force in life, but that's really where the majority of my listening time is spent.

What's wrong with old songs? I voted for that, just so you know. Because a lot of really good stuff falls under the category of "old" (classic rock, oldies, true "classical" stuff, etc.). And I think that's where the majority of musical genius lies...

If I have to choose one, definitely rock. I also like pop and old songs... but I don?t think its an specificic genre, so I like old good rock, pop, blues, reggae, soul, whatever, songs.I listen to some hip hop as well but I prefer underground hip hop to multiplatinum EEUU artists. French hip hop has for me the highest skill right now. I mostly hate R&B. it?s always the same thing. And I found country horrible except for some interesting artists like Johnny Cash and alt-country bands.I listen to some electronic music to... but I don?t like to call it dance. If dance means disco, easy house or other macrodisco stuff, then I don?t listen to dance.And of course... other :)

I like all sorts of music. A little hip-hop, a little rap, a little metal. But my favourites definatly are Rock, Punk, Ska, Indie and Alternative. I really like girl rock too. Boo @ EmoYay! @ Indie

As much as I like rock (whether in English or Japanese) from the 50's up to now, I also dig alternative, jazz, classical, and some electronica and dance. Different kinds of music all have something that catches my ear - at first, it's the hooks, the melody and the beats befor I pay close attention to the lyrics.

I like mainly rock. I listen to mostly led zeppelin, ac dc, black sabbath, van halen, metallica, pink floyd, motley crue and other stuff.