xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ed :P

Bowman 2

This is one of the most popular games I've seen, and it's apparent why. It is a great and slightly addicting game. You can choose between playing against the computer, playing against another person, or shooting birds out of the sky. Click on one side of the screen and pull it to the other side of the screen then release the mouse; the further back you bring it the more power in the shot. It's fun to just sit there and shoot birds down, see if you can shoot down 50 without letting one get away. Have fun.
Link - Bowman 2

I've played this one before a few times, I enjoy the bird hunting mode but hate the others, it zooms in too close or something, I hate not being able to see where I'm trying to hit, but otherwise a very fun little net game.

i used to love playing the first bowman with friends when we had nothing to do at school! The second version is just as good, but i especially like the 1 player bird hunting! Its great fun!!