xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

New Internet Explorer 7 And Fire Fox 2 Bug Is Out

This is a nasty new bug and right now only the blame game is being played while people are trying to figure out this exploit that is high level, to check out it read my post on Xisto about it right Here.

...and right now only the blame game is being played...

Although not a particular fan of pointing fingers, whether rightly or wrongly, it's understandable that a corporation as well-reputed as Mozilla is trying not to take the fall for such a bug. Personally, I do believe it's their fault. After all, they are the coders of FireFox, aren't they? But then again, when it comes to computer programming, I know firsthand how impossibly Herculean it is to code a bulletproof piece of software.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is this: there's nothing wrong with Mozilla screwing up every once in a while. And it's understandable that they don't want to take the blame for it. The important thing is that, while trying to dodge the bullet, they work on breaking the gun itself, i.e. fixing the bug. Mistakes are perfectly acceptable as long as they're rectified on the spot.

Thanks for sharing the interesting find, saint-michael :P

Well, this is a bit more serious bug, due to bugs posted earlier was quite "stupid", I am not talking about most of them, but also, I would still browse and wouldn't be afraid if this issue weren't fixed, I doubt something would happen and as I don't use Firefox or IE frequently, I don't really care, but I also don't know if the same is for Konqueror and Opera. :P