xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Keeper

Making Real Money While Playing Mmorpg Some ideas about earning real money in game process ...

When i started playing MMORPG game eve-online i found interesting thing:

"Game requers monthly payment, but you can also buy a time code for GAME money"

This collapse turned me to think some ... and i decided to try find some information about trading game's goods for real money like selling ships and converting Game money to Real cashe...

And ... You'll not trust me! I found it... Posted Image

There a lot of people who don't want to train their characters or earn game money in game process... they gonna pay real cashe for all of it... Posted Image

In a conclusion:

Ebay trades are good to sell game items Posted Image ( http://www.ebay.com/ )

Specialized sites are online and they are trading game things for many online Role Playing games Posted Image ( http://www.ige.com/ )

In a word there is a way to combine playing and earning money Posted Image

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon

The governments of many nations take this process of making real money as offensive, some nations have already banned it,some have stated it to be liable to taxation and others are planning for execution of stern steps against such a practice. Source-Wikipedia

Hmm well, I think you can earn money with this yes. But If I create an character and get it levelled so that it is sellable, then I wouldn't want to lose that character anymore. So I dont think this is an option for me. but great idea (if it works)...

I've seen this attemptive source of income in:-Ragnarok Online-Gunbound-Project A3-Eve Onlineand probably numberous of other games, so yeah, this type of income exists and will only be thickened by time, wait till you can buy a lvl100 ragnarok online char for 5bucks :)

Selling characters.... Hmm... Nice idea but you will need to organize real characters farm to grow them up and train... But... why the hell you gonna sell your own character if he can earn stable money for you every day, every hour and every minute IF YOU PLAY FOR HIM Posted Image

For example in Eve-Online character trained while 1.5 month can became a good miner which can give you 50 mill ISK per day (3-4 hours of game) His skill will help him to drive better ships and use better mining stuff Posted Image

And this way will give you 50 mill ~ 13 bucks per day Posted Image

One more task for characters farm.... Game costs money for online play... for example 30 days ~ 15 bucks... and if you will train characters for 2-3 months and will sell them for 60+ $????

It's sucks....

If you think that i'm wrong post your suggestions

Working part time at a minimun wage job will make you much more money than sitting at a computer and spending endless hours leveling up a char for sale. But if someone actually has fun doing this... then this might be a decent idea.

Yeah...it sounds cool...But like previous posters said, if leveled up the character, I would have a really hard time parting with it. Maybe when I plan on quitting the game it would be a good diea, but definitly not asource of income. Too low and impratical in my opinion..no offence...-Shackman

Working part time at a minimun wage job will make you much more money than sitting at a computer and spending endless hours leveling up a char for sale. But if someone actually has fun doing this... then this might be a decent idea.

70580[/snapback]

Hehe Posted Image What can i say.... so what the hell is the reason for this forum? "Making Money Online" Posted Image If you always can "Working part time at a minimun wage job" Posted Image

But as for me i'm studing at the univercity for 6-8 hours per day and working after univercity at the IT company for 3-4 hours.... but anywhere i can get access to internet and practically half day at univercity/work i'm working on PC ... why i can't run one more process in background? Especially if this process can give me fun and money Posted Image

I think it's the common thing for all types of online money making (exclude referal systems Posted Image

Just sell Premium accounts and offer some prize for the 1? place (if there is a ranking), which will give only for a player who has a premium account :blink: if the first place isn't, give it to the second place, if the 2? is not give it to the 3?... and if you sell alot of accounts, you can give prizes for the 2? and 3?, its a good tatic :)

when i started playing mmorpg i was playing tibia and have made over $200 r/l from it by selling 1k for $1 r/l i made so much money my running 20 char making UH runes and i sold 20 uh for 2k and i can make 2 every 10 mins it took me like 10 week to make the char and get them to lvl 11 and magie lvl :D i made over 50k a day and i had a lvl 100 :D:o:D:D

Viperthepox

Did you ever sell game resourses on the http://www.ebay.com/ or http://www.ige.com/ ? Or just to your friends for real money like bucks on your Paypal account or VisaCard?

Coz making game resourses isn't a big problem for players... coz they are making fun while playing their favourite games...

BUT we are trying to make real money on this players hehe :o

It's a little harder than usual playing...

Because how i know now... CCP (developer and owner of eve-online) using permanent bans on ppl which selling money on ebay... :D

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Nah, this sound like a waste of time, you wanna make money? Just sign up to ciao.co.uk and you constantly get surbeys unlike alot of survey sites...and i've got paid ?10ish already, and i'm not complaining, they sent it straight to my bank account, not in a cheque or anything silly like that.

Nah, this sound like a waste of time, you wanna make money?

Yes all playing computer games is wasting time! :D
BUT I'm trying to make money while playing, because i want to have fun while playing and earn some cash in SAME time :o

If you are so good at http://www.ciao.co.uk/ it's your area of interests...
But i' good in playing games (ill gamer :D ) and i understand that it's wasting time and trying to prove for myself, that it can be somethink more than usual wasting time while playing Counter Strike (coz i'm not so good to win 150.000$ prizes at World Cyber Games :D ) And if this area willn't make any real money for me i'm going to change area of interests again :D

I would think the idea to make money on eve would be to earn alot of isk, buy the game card codes(which is legal) then sale game card on ebay which I think is legal not positive though. if you make 60 million a day you coukld sale time card every other day 15 a month at $15 would make you $225 a month not a job , but hey not bad money for playing a game you like.