xisto Community
hoplite

A Gaiaonline Problem A problem i want to stop

i cant log in A Gaiaonline Problem

they wont let me log on to gaia it says uh oh incorrect login info but I know its right then when I put forgot password and go to my email and click on the gaia link they'll tell me "you are trying to change someone else's password nice try" but its my password this is so unfair cause I had a lot of cool and expensive stuff. I made a new one my friends gave me gifts I go to my inventory and they wont let me open them my screen light just gets darker and I cant click anywhere on the gaia screen! Some body Please Please Please help you I will totally be grateful for you my first problem is more serious!

-question by sara

Sara, read this.A Gaiaonline Problem

My friend had the same problem, he even let me get on his avi and try to open it, and see what was wrong with it. Come to find out, All you have to do is press enter. Thats what he told me, I hope this helped you Sara and anyone who had the same problem.

~Xeo

Every time I try to log onto my gaia account it lets me log in. There is a black screen behind my avi. I logged onto my other mule accounts and it still has a black screen behind it! Even when I click on my gaia the page loads so slow Dx! What is the issue here!?