xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

New Forum Skins

this isn't like somethign that you should take a lot of time on... but it'd be cool if we could choose more forum skins.. just cause. cause i'm tired of light blue. :)

i think it should be just left like this i mean... if you start adding skins and stuff it might look unprofessional, unless they are high quality skins. Thats my only objections, i mean this forum needs to look professional, when its providing a professional service, so i object to the idea of new forum skins.

The problem is I m Lazy when it comes to beautify the things. The skins have few problems. 1 : The Ad thing which I have coded myself ( ads between posts ) might not work properly.2: The upper logo of all skins is diffrent. so we will have to make a matching one with some similar color combinations.3: The Ad color and Background might again need to be changed.4: The mods will have to be rebuild. Most of them have some certain files which depend on the skin. :-S.These are the things I could just figure out directly.. There can be many more :)