xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz

What If Canada Wasn't Named Canada? You decide on the alternatives based on the Father of Confed

What do you think Canada should've been named?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In 1867, there was a problem that rose up during name deciding. They argued for a long time.If it wasn't Thomas D'Arcy McGee, Canada would've been:BritannicaAquiloniaBorealiaHochelagaLaurentiaNorlandSuperiorTuponiaEfisgaColoniaTransatlantiaVictorialandUrsuliaVesperiaxboxrulz

if it was me it woulda been <insert random gay name here>.I woulda named it Earth. That woulda been cool. Have you ever been to Earth?Or Cold place I dont want to be at. (from texas, 60 degrees fahrenheit is cold here)

If it was for me then Aquilonia would seem to be a nice pick. I primarily like this name because it starts with an "a" (I like places starting with the letter "a"). My second reason would be that this name has something to do with water and the colour blue (Blue being my favorite colour).

I wouldn't call it like above, because they are difficult to remember. I would call it something like It's called now: Canada :) There isn't anything wrong with that name, I think :)

I think canada is the perfect name for theplace since that's all i've ever known it to be called...to change the name now would be....weird n jus plain wrong lol

The government of Canada didn't say that they're gonna change the name now, I did this post to see if anyone would like a better name than Canada that was thought up at the time.It looks like Canada is still the best pick :)I would rather called our country superior :)xboxrulz

If I had my say, I would have picked Aquilonia, for basically the same reasons as Furor, because I also like things beginning in A. And it sounds very pretty, it just jumped out at me as my favorite.

I think I've wrote an eassy about Thomas D'arcy McGee, about how he got assassinated in Ottawa. Anyways, most of the names sounds pretty stupid, Efisga?? LOL W^F how would you pronounce. Canada sounds like a pretty good name to me.

Norland is cool, Superior would have been funny, the Yanks wouldnt have liked that, us being Superior a larger nation and on top of them :)