xisto Community
Shredderdude

I Need A New Account For Rs please give me one

Hey if anyone has an rs account that is not using please add allsport96 and go on every day at 3 till 4 and ull atleast see me once and if u do please private message me :P

Heres something to some tips and trips for runescape <_<

okay i am only sharing this cause i am to old to play games and more moved on to makin hacks and stuff. it takes time but fast money once you start. go to the dwarven mine go to the 4 coal rocks (by the mining guild door). as you see ppl mining the rocks look for ppl levels 25-45. pm them and say i will pay you for the coals you mine. when the ask how much say 110gp each most will take the offer.
(tell them your just trying to help them get started making money). then go to (runehq.com) go there forums make a account it takes 24hours for the registration. go into there mining forum under selling then make you topic title *your name* mining co. in the topic say you selling coal for 145each the orders should come fast so just get as many of the ppl 24-45 to mine for you as you can easy money i made around 90123k before i left. well good luck

1. no 1 likes begger ur probley 1 of those people that go around on runescape begging for stuff

2. dont ask for an account

3. those money making ways are ok

MY ADVICE

1. stop being a begger and be nice and give some cheap iteams away to noobs trust me u'll be liked in the game alot more

2. if u want a good account make a good account cause if u get a good account then its not really good cause u didnt put the time and effort into it and deep down inside u'll no that its really not that good and wrecks the perpurse of the game which is have fun

3. pm me for better money making ways i no heaps and i have the millions guide that im happy to share some tips from it <_<

Shredderdude, you are posting on an international forum (that means we all have different time zones). Whenever posting a time on Xisto have it in GMT time (look up on a map to learn how). Example: "I am online from 5:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M GMT" everyone that reads that comment will know the exact time that you will be online at. Also you multi-posted (posting multiple times in a row, if you want to add something press the "edit" button under your post). That is not alloud at Xisto but because it looks like you are new here I am sure you will only get a warning. Now I am not exactly sure why your are answering your own question, but I guess there could be 2 people using the same account.Just A Suggestion,Sparkx

He could be talking about Rapidshare. I could hand you a rapidshare account if that is what you need.

He asks you to add his noob, then says crappy ways of making money in RuneScape.
Shredder, don't you think your double post, if not mine too, will get you loads of money?

He asks you to add his noob, then says crappy ways of making money in RuneScape.
Shredder, don't you think your double post, if not mine too, will get you loads of money?

Sorry, did not read his second post. I feel a little stupid.

Who play Runescape, anyway?

okay i am only sharing this cause i am to old to play games and more moved on to makin hacks and stuff. it takes time but fast money once you start. go to the dwarven mine go to the 4 coal rocks (by the mining guild door). as you see ppl mining the rocks look for ppl levels 25-45. pm them and say i will pay you for the coals you mine. when the ask how much say 110gp each most will take the offer.(tell them your just trying to help them get started making money). then go to (runehq.com) go there forums make a account it takes 24hours for the registration. go into there mining forum under selling then make you topic title *your name* mining co. in the topic say you selling coal for 145each the orders should come fast so just get as many of the ppl 24-45 to mine for you as you can easy money i made around 90123k before i left. well good luck

He obviously copied and pasted this. He wrote...

okay i am only sharing this cause i am to old to play games and more moved on to makin hacks and stuff

If he is too old for games, why did he ask for an account?
Edited by Victim (see edit history)