xisto Community
MediYama

Linkin Park Theyre cool.

I like all of their music. Whenever they release a new album it always takes a few listens for it to grow on me, but they just have a way of keeping me enjoying it. I rarely like whole cds, usually I only like a few songs on any given album, but with LP its rare that I cant find something I like about all their songs. I actually really liked collision course, it was really well done and brought together LP with another amazing artist. Not only that but it showed their personal side a bit as you can tell the guys had a blast making that one.To summarize I have liked and probably will like all linkin park material <_< They keep evolving their general sound, but it never fails to please.

Collision Course definitely is a great album, along with the live DVD. I am also keen on Meteora and ReAnimation, though the new album still hasn't grown on me. Don't know if it ever will <_< It's not really as good as their previous ones.

Well, even I like LP, but i would say, the latest album, Minutes to Midnight, was slightly disappointing. well, ok that is being overly critical. They put up some real great performance. But, a song or two was ok. Not the best. Overall, the album was good.Specifically, the intro music Wake, was unique. That's what i think. From soft to rock, the changeover was great <_<Just my 2 cents :P

well linkin park is one hell of a band they have revolutionised the whole nu-metal scene and minutes to midnight proves what they are capable of..their makeover is really great..i think they did it in teh correct time.becoming to bit heavier..removing the rap elements from their music etc :P

Minutes to Midnight took some time to grow on me, I'll be honest, I had to listen through the whole thing 2-3 times but then it really hit a groove with me and I loved it. While I disagree with the rap removal being a necessarily good thing, since I like rap by itself and I've always loved LP's rock/rap fusion (one of the few rock/rap bands that I felt did it well), I still really like the new tracks. The couple that feature Shinoda as the lead vocals are great both the rappier tunes and the songier one (I forget all the names right now, its early and I haven't had my coffee yet haha).But yes, as I mentioned in my last post, they keep changing the way they want to instead of putting out rehashed versions of their songs just to appease the crowds (obviously the remix album is re-hashes but they didn't promote it as new material).LP WOO! haha

I'm not really familiar with their albums but I used to listen to Crawl and a few other (un-edited) ones years ago, and I listen to a couple of newer ones now.So yeah, they seem pretty darn good based on that.

Ah, Linkin Park...I don't know anyone who can say they don't recognise at least one of their songs, even if they're not sure of the names. If I had to name my favourite album, it'd be Hybrid Theory, because it was the first one that introduced me to the group - and has a good few of their better-known tracks on it - plus I've yet to really listen to much of the other albums.

I have followed Linkin Park since the beginning. I do like their unique sound as compared to others. I have played their first two albums to death and back. I think the break they had for a while was good for the band. I have listened to Fort Minor... and then back to LP. I was able to mesh both of the first two CDs together and I used to jam to it on the way to work... the good thing about the group having shorter songs.I do like the new album, but it doesn't even compare with the previous. The band began to get a little too political for my liking. Yes, in this day and age, you can speak your mind. But when it comes to being a band, keep to the music sometimes...