xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Existance life

So many of us walk around every *BLEEP*ing day in search of something... well I'm tired of looking for it... I'm tired of seeing the *BLEEP* I see everyday, watching the human race fail to evolve because of one thing, stupidity. We are too comfortable with the place we are at, so comfortable that we aren't at all. From rich yuppies, that are too amused with being an *BLEEP* and having anything they please at their fingertips, to the lower lowest of class that beg for money every day, so they can get drunk or *BLEEP*ed up on some sort of something... no one cares what happens so long as when they die they see something at the end. Some light that everyone believes will lead them to greatness. Well guess what *BLEEP*heads, there is no such *BLEEP*ing thing. You must keep in mind that it was in fact a hopeless human that brought the idea of this up, in fear of death. In fear that one day he shall die, not knowing what is next. Is it really that bad that maybe there is nothing left after death? The only thing one really needs is someone to confide in. Relationships.So this form of government, religion some might say, is to keep everyone sane, to keep everyone from fear of the greatest loss one could have. Such cattle we are to feel that we must have order amongst ourselves to be free and prosperous... order is what destroys us, yet chaos is what creates. Without order and chaos none of anything would exist. But for them to exist, they both constantly consume each other. In one eye you have people doing harm to others, which brings animal instinct to the spectrum; in the other eye you have children who cheerfully live life day by day with little worries on their minds other than candy and video games.The gift of thought was a seemingly honest mistake to the human species. Think about it. Animals live, animals die, insects live and insects die, living creatures with no thought aspect whatsoever live and die every *BLEEP*ing day. Do they have religion? Do they pray to a god every night before they go to bed, like some lifeless sacks of *BLEEP*? No they *BLEEP*ing don?t. They rely on instinct, something that we forgot about many a century ago. You can still see it in us if you watch closely, I mean really watch, and keep your *BLEEP*ing mouth shut for more than a minute. If everyone could shut their mouths for a moment greater than four seconds, and open those horrible mistakes for eyes and *BLEEP*ing look at themselves, they would see. You can see, everyone can see. This world we live in today is full of corruption, back stabbing, self advancement minus the self observant. No one really gives a *BLEEP* about anyone but themselves, save for a very select few. A very select few that should be given a name. The nameless. The others. The miserable. The suicidal.I am a waste lock without a gun, without a point, and without a reason. I choose to live and die at the same time, if only such a thing were possible...

Some light that everyone believes will lead them to greatness. Well guess what *BLEEP*heads, there is no such *BLEEP*ing thing.

How do you know? Have you died and gotten resurrected to speak the truth?

The only thing one really needs is someone to confide in. Relationships.

Based on your essay, which sounds really depressing (no offense), how can you claim that relationships is the single most important thing? What makes it better than faith, than skill and talent, or even your own pet dog? Besides, some people don't like being in relationships or don't even want to be in at all. And also, what's the use of having a relationship with another person if your claim that "life sucks and then you die" is true?

This world we live in today is full of corruption, back stabbing, self advancement minus the self observant. No one really gives a *BLEEP* about anyone but themselves, save for a very select few. A very select few that should be given a name. The nameless. The others. The miserable. The suicidal.I am a waste lock without a gun, without a point, and without a reason. I choose to live and die at the same time, if only such a thing were possible...

Well, I wouldn't doubt what you said in the first line there. But now that you're dont contemplating, don't you think it's time for YOU to get away from the computer and actually DO something about all this? You can't stay miserable for long. And if you do, you will end up committing suicide which I myself don't recommend but if you're going to end up doing it, I can't stop you. At any rate, that's just the way life is man. We don't live in a perfect world because humans weren't born to be perfect. And all the laws you can think of that science has developed thus far prove that there's absolutely no way for anyone to be able to create a perfect world. You can do every little thing to help, which would be greatly appreciated, but don't expect to see world-changing results. And even world-changing results that were accomplished by leaders in history have not achieved the goal of a perfect world. So my best advice to you is to ease down with the contemplating, live life to the fullest, and if it really bothers you that much, do what you can to help. That's all.

Ok this may be a rant, but everything you just said it of your own personal views. I do not think it is far to force your views upon others.See i and im sure many others will disagree on the points raised. See everyone is individual and will have their own personal views on Life and stuff.

I'm not forcing my views, I am just giving it.Who said relationships mean like lovers? I mean relationships with other people. not boyfriend / girlfriend.oh i'm not miserable, this was something i found in a old journal. it's about two years old lol i've changed since then. i just wanted to share it with the world. it is a depressing essay because at the time i was like f! everything. i'm happy now. it's nice to look back on things everyonce in a while.. :)

In response to your "former self": Oh please, stop wallowing in self-pity.To assume that every person that is below the poverty line only begs for money to buy boozes is pretty ignorant. But that's not the point. Thepoint is is that no, this world is not perfect, and there really isn't that much we can do to bring it to a utopian state. However, we can do thelittle things. We can be good role models in the community. We can bewhat everyone else is afraid to be or refuses to be. We can be the onesthat do the dirty work. No one said it would be easy, no one said it would be a roller-coaster ride, but you know what? Life isn't a roller coaster ride. It's a bumper car. Sorry for the rant, but it just came out.Now, this is the ironic thing about people who are like this (I'm not trying to make put ill down or anything, I'm just commenting on his journal entry). They complain about all of this garbage that is happening, all of this corruption, back-stabbing, whatnot, and yet, they do little to try to eleviate the situation. I understand that in some situations it may be too hard to try, but if you're going to talk, you might as well walk also. I'll admit. In the past, I thought very closely tohow ill did. I always looked at the terrible side of everything. I thought the same way when it came to the government, religions, people in general, the media, anything. And you know what? I was one of thosetalked but didn't walk. However, I have changed. I don't look on life asbeing as gloomy anymore. I try my best to just be the best person I canbe. I try to act like an example - not so people can become like me, but just to go through the narrow road, the one few dare to cross. Another rant. But anyways, that's just my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.