xisto Community
joe.k

Trojan / Virus Problem ,please Help might be (hoon)

Virus Solver

Trojan / Virus Problem ,please Help

Whenever I get a virus, I just reformat my computers, because it is a way of knowing it's gone for good. Usually it tries to run in a Microsoft process, so go into Start, the Run, type in MSCONFIG hit enter, then go into BOOT.INI, and hit /SAFE BOOT(MINIMAL), also into the Services and Start up tab. Unchecked the Microsoft services and other services that are currently running, not some that are essential, but then hit Apply and Restart.Don't forget to have the virus program you are running on CHECKED. It should start up, then try doing a scan, because nothing will be running except for afew things. After the file is deleted or found, go back into MSCONFIG, oh, and do a scan 2 more times after that I would say to make sure it is gone, and then in MSCONFIG check in all the stuff again, restart, and it should be good. Good luck on it!

-reply by Ben H200

trojan/ virus only when my internet is on

Hello... I'm using avast antivirus and my on-acess scanner finds trojans,viruses and all dose malwares... It wud help me delete dat but again the same virus regenerates... It happens only wen I'm using my internet... The trojan takes a form like sum gif image frm abc.Update999.Cn and worms frm some onlinegames website.. I had dis attack previously so I had to reinstall my xp... After a long tym I again found dis virus... If I logout my internet my antivirus does not detect des viruses... I'm not knwin hw to handle these... Did any one hack my ip address ??? hope you find sum solution

-question by vivek

in my computer when double click on my drive folder is showing open with what is the solution

Hai,

I am srinath, I have a small problem in my computer but, I am unable to solve that,

"in my computer when double click on my drive folder is showing open with what is the solution "

Please tell me the solution.

Regards,

Srinath

-question by srinath

HI my sys has serious problem after scaning it was showing dll files are get virused

I usally use to do scan with Trend Micro Office scaner...After complete scan I found virus which are in WINDOS SYSTEM file..Here I don't have any delete button.When I'm trying to do scan again and again I found the same virus affectd files..So Please tell me yhe solution for this proble..

-reply by Hima