xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gostbox1405241546

Best Cms

It's true that self written is better, IF you have a lot of time (especialy for implementing security features).I've so far worked with Joomla 1.0 and 1.5, e107 0.7, Drupal, phpnuke, geeklog and some other, smaller CMS systems and I've also created templates for Joomla 1.0 and 1.5 and for e107.My experience is that Joomla is the best cms to work with, it's easy to use, easy to expand, easy to customize yet very powerfull and usefull.e107 has a somewhat confusing admin area in the beginning which gets better once you get used to it, but there are too many options in too many submenus making it harder to find that one setting you realy need to change.I haven't worked a lot with Drupal, found it too confusing in the beginning tough it appears to be very powerfull.phpnuke, geeklog and the other cms's is too long ago that I've used them, tough I did like them back then because those were hardcore cms's that realy required some knowledge (compared to Joomla, which almost everybody can install).My final verdict: Joomla !