xisto Community
JJBDude

Games = Tough Work? Do You Sweat Whilst Playing Games?

Well a few weeks ago I was playing Tony Hawk's Underground 2 on my Xbox and I was furiously trying to beat my high record combo. After about a hour of this I was actually sweaty and I just felt like stopping playing and have a shower. Does anyone else sweat when they play games?

Message from snlildude87: :)

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

My hands sweat if I hold onto the controller for several hours when I play, like every day...Does that count? :)

My hand sweets when i play the XBOX for a long time, but I bought a AIRFLO controller, this controller is cool, it has an inbuild fan so your hand dosent sweet.From.::DAMAN::.

my hands sweat quite a bit if i play the game for quite a long time but i rarely properly sweat all over when playing a video game but sometimes if the game gets very intense i might break out into a sweat but it doesn't happen very often and is only if the game is very intense

I quite easily get sweaty hands while playing games like Halo 2 but never all over the body. Just this Easter, I went to a Xbox LAN and played Xbox games (Halo, Halo 2, PGR2 mainly) for nearly 12 hours straight with only a break for some pizza. Even playing for that long, doesn't get me worked up in a sweat.Daman: Do those 'air-flow' controllers actually prevent your hands from sweating? Do they run on batteries or are they powered from the Xbox?

Weird question :).Hummm.... depends what I'm playing. I find it easier to play games when my hands arn't sweating, but usually if I'm faced with a challange they do sweat yeah. Playing games like Prince of Persia: worrior within e.c.t

My hands have always been prone to sweat - it makes it a real pain when you have to shake hands with people :) but I've been this way for as long as I can remember. I don't even need to be doing anything, just as long as it's not cold, they can sweat - hell I could be doing nothing and my hands start sweating... it's a bit of a problem...So yeah, I do :P - My mouse pad is kinda screwed up because of it... but my mouse, GBA/GBC, and PSone & PS2 controllers haven't died yet, so I guess it's not about to ruin any hardware...yet.