xisto Community
JJBDude

Games = Tough Work? Do You Sweat Whilst Playing Games?

My hands never sweat when I play games, even if it is for hours, for some reason my whole body is always cold, everytime, even on a hot day. The only thing that really happens to me is if I play for too long(like 5 hours), my hands start to ache once I let go of the controller. Then if I pick it up and start playing again, they are fine. That's the only problem I have with my gameplay :).

Hm, my hands have never hurted while playing a video game, even during my 24-hour streaks I sometimes have with a party of friends. Sometimes when I'm typing a big story or something they hurt though. It's probably because I don't type properly. I don't have a set way of putting my fingers, and I always use Shift instead of Caps Lock...I've probably used Caps Lock twice in my lifetime. X.x

When i play UT2k4 i get really into it, i even find myself trying to dodge bullets and missles by moving around in my chair :D Yah i sweat alot, and my mouth is open and im all crying when i die, thats how into it i get. Games like halo too, i sweat, Yell, shout cuss words, get up outa my chair and walk away, you name it! -_-

sweaty hands

Games = Tough Work?

Playing on the Wii, My hands start sweating when playing SSBB. :-/ It's all good though I just wipe em off and take a break.

-reply by Byoon