xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendo

Who Is Necro?

well, i asked this to the entire staff at the office, since then ive put some good systems in place to get hackersbut there was one, who completly downed our Network, it took weeks to restore, all i got when i switched the every single PC on was, instead of windows starting i got an Image, saying "Necro Underground"in the end i had to replace the motherboards because i couldnt even get into the menu, when i finaly got them working again, the floppy drives or tape drives with the backups on them wouldnt respondin the end this cost our company one hell of alot of money, and i was sackedso anyone know who he is? i want to talk to this hacker, im rather pissed off with himwe had an AV and backups running every morning and eveningwe had payed firewalls in place, and because of one hacker, the entire system had to be replaced